Software issues in a smartphone is not a new thing. Sometimes they are solved by the manufacturer with an update and sometimes it needs the user to do steps manually. Recently users of Samsung Galaxy S8 have reported an issue that they can’t delete photos or edit them.
If you are facing quite a similar issue then you are at the right place. As we would be guiding you step by step to solve can’t delete photos or edit them issue. So with that being said let’s get started.
Samsung S8 Can’t Delete Photos or Edit Them
- Reboot your device and check if the issue is resolved or not
Run in Safe Mode
- If the issue still exists then power off your device
- Press the power button and hold it until you get to see Samsung on your screen
- Immediately release the power button and press volume down key.
- Keep holding the volume down key until device is booted
- If you were able to enter safe mode then you will get to see safe mode on the lower corner of your screen
- Now try to delete photos or edit them
- If issue is solve then follow the guide here to wipe up your cache.
Format Your Device Storage
This might not be a favorable option for many. But if none of the above methods have worked for you then you would be required to clean your storage by formatting them.
Hopefully above methods will help you fix Can’t Delete Photos or Edit Them on your Galaxy S8. For more updates follow us on our social media pages.