In this article, we will talk about how to unroot Oppo Rx 15 device and return to stock ROM safely. Hopefully, it will help you in unrooting y Oppo Rx 15our device.
Click on this link to read about how to root your Oppo Rx 15 device.
Unrooting Oppo Rx 15
Unrooting is basically going back to the old state when you had less access and control over the device. It removes root access given to the user.
It’s mainly done to get the warranty of the device back which was void after rooting device.
Going back to Stock ROM
- Firstly, boot into the TWRP custom recovery or CMW custom recovery installed on the device
- You will need to have a backup file that you must have made before installing the Custom ROM on your phone
- Select Backup and Restore option and then chose Restore and chose the backup file which you would have made before installing custom ROM
- After that, reboot your device. This should restore stock ROM on your Oppo Rx 15
Unroot Oppo Rx 15
- Before unrooting, make sure that the device is fully charged.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss.
This is for people who rooted their device through SuperSU.
- Open SuperSU application and go to settings
- Select “Full Unroot” option. This will reboot the device
- Now after rebooting is done, your device is successfully unrooted