Vivo Y95 specifications
Vivo Y95 comes with 64GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM with 20 MP Front and 13 MP, 2MP Camera on back. It has a 6.22 inches display.
Pros and Cons of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you want to root your smartphone then you can do it after Unlocking Bootloader
- You will be able to install custom ROMs in your Smartphone.
- You would be able to install TWRP and CMW
- If your smartphone is under the Warranty, it would be void in case of Unlocking Bootloader
How to unlock Bootloader on Vivo Y95
Just before we begin we would like to inform you that TheTechz would not be responsible for any mishap within the process using the guide below.
- We recommend you charge your phone completely or at least have the charging above 30% else its recommended to charge it along the process
- As the first step, you would be required to turn on USB Debugging
- To enable USB Debugging go to Settings-> About-> Software-> Build Number
- Tap on the build number around 7-8 times
- Now go back to the About section there you will see developer options tap on it to open
- In developer option, you will find OEM unlock enable it