You all must have seen Nokia is climbing up skies as they release their new mobile phone but Nokia 6 is having some mess with its camera. Customers are reporting some problems with its Camera just like the one below:
Nokia 6 Camera not working issue
Well if you are facing same or problems similar to this well we have got some solution for you to try:
One way to get away from this camera issue is to clear the cache of your phone camera app. Cache is good for apps because it lets the app work smoothly as it reduces loading time but sometimes it causes App to misbehave when too much cache gets piled up then it’s better to remove it rather letting it affect your Camera. To clear cache to follow these steps:
- Go to setting
- Tap on Apps
- On next screen, you will see lists of apps.tap on camera.
- Scroll down and you will find the clear cache.
- Press it and here you go.
2) Download third-party app
Well, play store gives you a wide range of apps so why don’t use third part Camera App. After Nokia mobile phone customer claims to have camera issues you can easily find camera apps on play store following paid and free apps are said to be best Camera apps for Nokia mobile phones:
Manual Camera (Paid)
This is the first camera app which gives you complete control over your camera manually like shutter screen, Focus Distance, ISO and white balance all these features can be done manually.
Open Camera (Free)
It includes features more enhanced then manually camera app like Expose your camera’s functionality, Optimize GUI, Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos and a lot more features so why don’t you download it and experience yourself.
Camera FV-5 (Paid)
This App is known for its DSLR effects that bring it to your fingertips so you can do professional photography through an android phone. It includes features like All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand, Program and Speed-priority modes, Long exposure support and more and more.
Factory reset your phone
Sometimes when an app in your phone is not working than its probably because your phone is took over by some kind of virus which is not letting your phones camera work properly. Factory Reset will erase all the data including that virus or an app which is not letting your camera work. Follow the following steps to factory reset your phone:
- Hold on power key to switch off the Nokia 6
- Use micro USB cable in order to plug in the device to charger
- Press and hold volume up+ power key for short while
- Release both keys as soon as the recovery mode pops up
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the volume buttons to navigate and push the power button to confirm
- Select “yes—delete all user data”. Use the Volume down button to scroll down and the Power button to select it
- Smartphone is erasing all the data, customized setting and installed apps.
- To restart phone select “reboot system now”