Predictive text is always a helpful option as it reduces the need for writing complete words. Also, it keeps on learning and suggests you your most used words. So, one can type easily and with less effort and more speed. Almost every smartphone has this feature in the keyboard. Though in some cases it’s not turned on by default. In this article, we will guide you with step by step procedure to enable predictive text on Samsung S9/S9+.
How to enable predictive text on Samasung S9/S9+
All you need to do is to go to any application that uses the keyboard. Let us consider the message App. Open it create a message and click to type. A keyboard will appear. On the corner of your keyboard, you will get a settings icon. Tap on it to enter the setting. Then follow the steps given below.
- Enter Setting-> Languages and Types
- Tap on download icon on the right side of English UK.
- It may say that Language is already installed but actually, it is not
- Go back to your keyboard and type
- Hopefully, predictive text on Samsung S9/S9+ would be working now
- All done
Hopefully, this solved you turn on predictive text do give us your valuable feedback in the section below.