If your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is stuck with no buttons working. You are at the right place as we will try to help you solve Galaxy S7 Edge Not Responding Black Screen issue. So, with that being said let’s get started.
Galaxy S7 Edge Not Responding Black Screen
Clear S7 Edge Cache
As your Galaxy S7 Edge would be not responding with and showing a black screen. It is expected that none of the buttons would be responding as well. So to turn off your phone you will need to press and hold the power button as long as it is not powered off.
- Once your phone is turned off
- Press and hold power button as well as the restart button unless you are on the “System Recovery Screen”
- Select Wipe Cache Partition
- This will not clear any of your personal data
- Restart your phone
If the problem is still there try the method shown below.
Run Safe Mode
What safe mode does is that it allows you to check how your phone works without interference by 3rd party Apps. So this will let you know either your phone is causing trouble due to any App or not. So you can delete any recently installed or updated Apps. To boot your phone into safe mode.
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold power button unless you see the Samsung logo on your screen
- Immediately release the power button and hold volume down key
- Your phone will start in safe mode it would be written on the lower right side of your screen
If none of the above methods works well then you should try the Factory Reset. For this, you will have to turn off your phone. Press and hold volume down + power key. You will land on the system recovery screen from there you can select Factory Reset. This will take your phone all the way back to its initial form. This will make you lose your personal data as well.