Updates are helpful for a smartphone, sometimes they may increase your problems as well. Just after receiving the recent update on Samsung Galaxy S6 users are having issues with WiFi. As Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi Authentication Error is making all suffer a lot.
Galaxy S6 users are facing trouble as their smartphones connect WiFi. Then disconnects for a moment giving out a WiFi Authentication Error. So, in this article, we will show you the step by step guide to get rid of the issue. With that being said let’s get started.
Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi Authentication Error
- Make sure it is charged more than 15%
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6
- Press the and hold Volume Up and Power Key unless you are on the System Recovery Screen
- Now scroll down and select “wipe cache partition”
- Restart your phone
- Open your phone Settings-> Connections > Location > Improve accuracy and turned OFF both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning (when turned on, these allow apps and services scan for your location even while they’re turned off!)
- Uninstall any third party Apps you might be have installed recently
- Now turn off your phone and again “wipe cache partition” using steps explained above
- Turn on your phone
Hopefully, this helps you solve Samsung Galaxy S6 Wifi Authentication Error. If the solution did not work for you we suggest you do a factory reset which will take your phone to its initial state. Then wait for the next stable update before updating your phone. Though make sure you backup your data before you go for a factory reset.