A phones battery is the most vital thing for anyone. If it’s not working well it surely is a sign of trouble. Nokia 3 is a mid range smartphone by Nokia. It has 2650 mAh battery. Which serves to glow it’s 5.0 inched display. If you are using Nokia 3 you might be facing Nokia 3 not charging 100% issue. So in this article we will guide you step by step to get rid of the issue.
Solve Nokia 3 not charging 100% issue
It does not matters if your phone stops charging at 50% or 70% or at any percentage. The guide is same for all just follow the steps as described below.
There is a good new for you! as the issue in neither with your battery nor with charging. It actually is a software issue. So even if your phone is 100% charged it will be showing stuck at wrong percentage.
- Turn off your phone now press and hold Volume Up + Power Button unless you are in recovery mode
- Once you are in the recovery mode use volume keys to scroll and select
- Select Wipe cache partition as shown below
- Now just restart your phone
- Hopefully it will show 100% once it’s charged completely.
Did this helped you solve Nokia 3 not charging 100% issue? Do share with us in the section below.