Nokia 8 is a high end device by HMD Global. It comes with some great features in a reasonable price. Whatever smartphone you might be using but data in the smartphone is more important than the phone. Most of us usually keep on transferring data between our PC and Smartphone. Many of Nokia 8 users are facing problems with data transfer with a data cable. As Windows 10 not recognizing Nokia 8.
This could be a tough situation as it cuts down one of the methods for data transfer. So in this article we give a step by step guide to solve Windows 10 not recognizing Nokia 8. So without any further delay let’s begin.
Solve Windows 10 not recognizing Nokia 8
First of all we recommend to you to reboot your phone and try to connect it with PC again. If it does not solves the issue follow steps below.
- One can clearly find that you are having issue with your USB debugging mode.
- As it is not being turned on when you connect with window 10.
- We are going to turn on USB debugging manually.
- Just go to your Nokia 8 Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number.
- Tap on Build Number 6-7 times.
- Now you would be in the Developer Mode.
- Once you are in the developer mode you will find the option to turn on USB debugging
- That’s all
Hopefully this solution will be helpful for you it might require a reboot to perform perfectly. Do follow the method above and share your valuable opinions in the comment section below.