A lot of people love to hear music at maximum volume but on Android phones, a warning comes up Listening at a high volume… as shown below
There is a way to get rid of this notification as it can get very annoying. Download the following Macro application from the PlayStore and follow the steps mentioned below.
MacroDroid – Device Automation
- Open the application
- Click on add macro
- Chose either Bluetooth or Headphones Insert/Remove option
- Select the device it needs to be triggered on in case of Bluetooth
- You can also add Device Boot to trigger Macro when the device turns on
- Go to actions tab and tap on Volume change
- Set volume for Media/Music to 100
- You can add constraints if you want to according to different parameters in Constraints Tab
- Press Check icon at the bottom and give a name to your Macro
Now the application is managing the volume and you won’t have to see the annoying notification pop up again while enjoying your music.